Home » » Chandigarh boy bags first place in AIIMS exam

Chandigarh boy bags first place in AIIMS exam

Written By Unknown on July 2, 2013 | 7/02/2013

Making the city proud, Arnav Aggarwal, a resident of Sector 37, secured the first rank in the results of the All India Institute for Medical Sciences (AIIMS) for admission to MBBS courses declared on Monday.
 

Arnav said, "Getting into AIIMS is a dream comes true for me. It is a great day for me because I have secured what I had aimed for, but that does not mean everything ends here. Now is the time when I have been given the opportunity to surge ahead."

Arnav had recently also attended a biology olympiad camp in Mumbai. He studied regularly and mostly did self-studies that influenced his results.

Arnav's father Vineet Aggarwal, who is a chartered accountant, said he was proud of his son and would support him forever.

While Nishant Aggarwal from Patiala, who took coaching from Chandigarh, has secured all-India sixth rank.

Nishant's father Dr Hari Om Aggarwal said, "My son is intelligent, but not studious. He is hardworking and dedicated and believes in honesty and sincerity. He always wanted to take admission either in AIIMS or Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi. And now since he has secured sixth rank in AIIMS what's better."

Akshit Bhardwaj of SAS Nagar, who secured all-India 44th rank, said, "I have always concentrated in my target and hence I have secured what I have always wanted to. I will always be thankful to my mentors who have guided me at all stages."

Thousands of students from all over the country appeared for the entrance test which was held on June 1 to make it to the elitist institute of the country.

AIIMS, Delhi, has 72 seats for the MBBS course. Through this entrance test, the six new AIIMS at Bhubaneswar (Odisha), Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh), Raipur (Chattisgarh), Rishikesh (Uttarakhand), Jodhpur (Rajasthan) and Patna (Bihar) will also take in their students. They have 100 seats each.

Other top rankers from tricity Jaskaran Singh             Rank 65
Gurtej Singh Saini        Rank 100
Siddhartha Bajaj          Rank 113
Mudit Sharma              Rank 156
Mukul Garg                 Rank 483

Source: http://to.ly/mcrh
Share this article :
 
Support : Johny Template | Mas Template Copyright © 2013. Mr.Golmaal - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger